Tuesday, September 9, 2014

6 weeks: 4 days.

Written: 04/16/14

We are now 6 weeks and 4 days into the Baby Roberts adventure!

We cannot wait to tell everyone and even more I cannot wait until he/she gets here, I feel like I’m going to burst!

 I cannot believe I have to wait almost 6 more weeks to tell everyone something I’ve been dying to have to tell for a little over a year.

Seth and I have been praying for a baby for over a year.  That seems like an eternity to us, when really it was not long at all.  Many people have to wait even longer and sometimes their answer is no.  We are so thankful for all the people who have been excited for us and with us, and prayed for us before and now. To those of you who cried with me, prayed with me, laughed with me and had a dance party in a back closet for me, thank you.  Your excitement has made this exciting announcement even more exciting. God is so good and it is only because of Him that Seth and I even have exciting news to share at all! It was sort of a long road, with a lot of hard and a lot of sadness. But God is always glorified, even if we have to wait.

Our first OB appointment will be on May 7th.  I made it the day I found out (April 4th) and I feel like it is never going to come! I’m so excited for it, I can hardly stand it! But I’m also have a lot of fear. Every cramp or bit of pain makes me wonder. But, I know that everything is going to be fine. Baby Roberts is probably loving being all snuggled up inside me, oblivious to everything I know I am sure loving having them in there, with me all the time.

How far along? 6 weeks, four days.

Total weight gain: None.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Stretch marks? Thank goodness not yet!

Sleep: I am tired all the time.  Although I seem to be waking up a few times every night.  Baby makes my back hurt and it’s hard to sleep.

Best moment this week: Getting to take 2 naps. : )

Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Fruit, ranch and pickles.  Don’t worry, not all together... yet : )

Anything making you queasy or sick:  My sense of smell is crazy. I feel likes it’s a superpower I wish would go away! I'm not really hungry until I feel like I'm going to pass out.  Appetite is absolutely gone

Have you started to show yet: No

Gender: TBD

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Sense of smell, tenderness, cramping, wicked heartburn, super sleepy, super duper sleepy oh and did I mention sleepy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment