Tuesday, September 9, 2014

26 weeks.

I'm finally up to date!

Woo hoo! 

Daisy is getting bigger by the moment, so that means I am too! 

My swelling has gotten to the point, that if I want to do anything on Friday or Saturday evenings, I have to stay in bed with my feet up almost all day so I can enjoy whatever activity we are doing.  I’m not complaining, I've gotten a lot of reading and watching Netflix in these past couple of days! That also means that I am more still so Daisy is awake more and I can feel and watch her move.

 God is good, amen? 


How far along? 26 Weeks (Week of September, 1)

Total weight gain: Not sure… the computers were down at the doctors office at my last appointment, so she couldn’t tell me! I think it’s about 8 pounds now though!

Maternity clothes? Yes.  I’m getting a little nervous about the cold weather clothing situation! I finally did find one pair jeans!

Stretch marks? They are still there. : /

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping a little better.  I did have a few of those awake 1:00a-4:00a nights these last weeks, but nothing terrible.

Best moment this week: We did get to see the Cardinals beat the Brewers this week in Milwaukee! That was fun.  Seth and I have got to watch a lot of baseball together this summer.  It’s one of his favorite things to do, and I love doing it with him!

Miss Anything? Extra caffeine. Yes, that would be nice.

Movement: Daisy Hope loves to move and move.  Especially when mom is trying to sleep. : ) 

Food cravings:  Carmel Apple Everything.  Good thing fall is coming, otherwise this would be difficult. I seem to be hungry all the time now.  I'm still trying to be very careful and not gain a bunch of weight... seems to be going well so far! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: My heartburn has been sort of icky the last couple of days, but nothing too bad! 

Have you started to show yet:  For sure.  We went to St. Louis over Labor Day weekend and I swear I woke up in our hotel room twice the size I went to sleep!

Gender: Girl.  

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms:  The swelling is still back and hard.  It’s spread to my hands, which isn’t my favorite thing.  My back is also sore a lot.  But I get lots of prenatal massages, so that has been awesome. 

Things I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to getting her nursery together.  My Pinterest boards are probably getting tired of me pinning to them. : ) We haven’t had a lot of time, but I think we finally have a date on the calendar for them, I can’t wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment