Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to work I went

So, I went back to work last week! This decision was met with a lot of anxiety in my mind. Mostly because the first time I ever got really super sick, I was a work. I suppose I am always worried in the back of my mind that it will happen again. Going back to work has always been a "test of my trust" in God. I always trust, but sometimes it is really hard. I always find myself drawing closer and closer to His word and His love the days before I go back to work. Work was great, and I made good money and it felt good to go back to work. It felt like I was finally getting back into normal life. God is so good, and I love the way He works. It's not always fun, but it always works out in the best of ways! Thank you Lord for helping me to see that I don't always know, and that I do not need to be afraid! You have promised me that you will always be with me!

He's already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment